Yes, it’s possible. Remember when every consignment, resale, and thrift store wanted to be on MySpace? Life changes. Stuff happens. Be ready.
What Kate said about:
When Kate said it:
Read more about:accepting advertising blogging christmas competition consignment consignors customers daily operations display email holidays home decor merchandising NARTS Conference perceived value profit promotions resale shopkeeping sea of sameness selling shop local small business social networking starting a consignment shop success Thrift Twitter web word of mouth
Like to see what others value? Our Top Ten Posts and Pages are:
- You don't want it. Where does it go?
- How to open a (wildly successful) consignment shop
- How to open a consignment shop. And how NOT to.
- How to open a consignment store: Second Hand is First Rate when you aim for Resale Success!
- Consignment, resale & thrift info
- When you run into a wall... use it!
- Paint your windows.
- The 10 Best Ways to Ruin a Resale Business
- Ask Auntie Kate
- A clean slate. More on painting your shop display windows.
- Our first Pin to break ONE THOUSAND rePins for HowToConsign.com. (And I have yet to actually produce these... fb.me/1DDKiNLDf... 6 hours ago
- "We'll be able to help you with these items. Would you like cash, store credit... or some nice methadone?"... fb.me/2KbIDljRZ... 9 hours ago
- Today's Public Service Renouncement: pinterest.com/pin/1058346599… fb.me/38aOG7GML... 15 hours ago
HTC Finds YOUR Future Clients
Is your shop listed on HowToConsign.com?