Yes, it’s possible. Remember when every consignment, resale, and thrift store wanted to be on MySpace? Life changes. Stuff happens. Be ready.
What Kate said about:
When Kate said it:
Read more about:accepting advertising blogging christmas competition consignment consignors customers daily operations display email employees holidays merchandising NARTS Conference perceived value profit promotions resale shopkeeping sea of sameness selling shop local small business social networking starting a consignment shop success Thrift Twitter web word of mouth
Like to see what others value? Our Top Ten Posts and Pages are:
- Cluster for impact
- Consignment, resale & thrift info
- How to open a (wildly successful) consignment shop
- How to open a consignment shop. And how NOT to.
- How to open a consignment store: Second Hand is First Rate when you aim for Resale Success!
- The 10 Best Ways to Ruin a Resale Business
- Killing doorknobs
- Paint your windows.
- BIG ideas for small-rooms shop layouts
- What is Perceived Value and where can I get me some?
- Imagine! You can put all the Auntie Kate blog posts ( AuntieKate.wordpress.com) and the entire Too Good to... fb.me/20PKxrwIe... 3 hours ago
- If you are a resale shopping lover in the Atlanta area, there's a coupon book available for purchase that gives... fb.me/2jLbrdUCt... 9 hours ago
- Don't miss this consignment & resale shopkeeper post: Cluster for impact ift.tt/1jdjIPg fb.me/2XuuSeS2F... 10 hours ago
HTC Finds YOUR Future Clients
Is your shop listed on HowToConsign.com?