Yes, it’s possible. Remember when every consignment, resale, and thrift store wanted to be on MySpace? Life changes. Stuff happens. Be ready.
What Kate said about:
When Kate said it:
Read more about:accepting advertising blogging christmas competition consignment consignors customers daily operations display email holidays home decor merchandising NARTS Conference perceived value profit promotions resale shopkeeping sea of sameness selling shop local small business social networking starting a consignment shop success Thrift Twitter web word of mouth
Like to see what others value? Our Top Ten Posts and Pages are:
- The 10 Best Ways to Ruin a Resale Business
- How to open a (wildly successful) consignment shop
- Consignment, resale & thrift info
- How to open a consignment shop. And how NOT to.
- Are you in the business?
- How to open a consignment store: Second Hand is First Rate when you aim for Resale Success!
- You don't want it. Where does it go?
- Ask Auntie Kate
- Spelling it out for consignment and resale shops
- Paint your windows.
- Too Good to be Threw 's got a tip 4 #consignment, resale, thrift shopkeepers http://t.co/wgORpSsrkh... 6 hours ago
- Here's what HowToConsign told its fans yesterday... maybe it'll bring some new and enthusiastic suppliers to your... fb.me/1t8nrHmoV... 7 hours ago
- And another Pin has broken the 1000+ repin barrier! It's on the "Things I'd love to find in my favorite resale... fb.me/38nph5UEp... 20 hours ago
HTC Finds YOUR Future Clients
Is your shop listed on HowToConsign.com?