Yes, it’s possible. Remember when every consignment, resale, and thrift store wanted to be on MySpace? Life changes. Stuff happens. Be ready.
What Kate said about:
When Kate said it:
Read more about:accepting advertising blogging christmas competition consignment consignors customers daily operations display email employees holidays merchandising NARTS Conference perceived value profit promotions resale shopkeeping sea of sameness selling shop local small business social networking starting a consignment shop success Thrift Twitter web word of mouth
Like to see what others value? Our Top Ten Posts and Pages are:
- Consignment, resale & thrift info
- A Visual Dictionary to Consignment
- Resale Report
- Paint your windows.
- How to open a (wildly successful) consignment shop
- The 10 Best Ways to Ruin a Resale Business
- How to open a consignment shop. And how NOT to.
- How to open a consignment store: Second Hand is First Rate when you aim for Resale Success!
- Wacky Wednesday: Your Favorite Consignment or Resale Phrase
- Over the Top: Doing Consignment and Resale Displays
HTC Finds YOUR Future Clients
Is your shop listed on HowToConsign.com?