The Too Good to be Threw Family of Sites for Professional Resalers is glad to see you! This blog is just one part of our info for your consignment, resale, or thrift shop. We help you make your shop easier to run, more fun & more profitable. Our New Here? page will get you started. See all the sites in our Family! Got a question? Ask it on our Ask Auntie Kate page.
What Kate said about:
When Kate said it:
Read more about:accepting advertising blogging christmas competition consignment consignors customers daily operations display email employees holidays merchandising NARTS Conference perceived value profit promotions resale shopkeeping sea of sameness selling shop local small business social networking starting a consignment shop success Thrift Twitter web word of mouth
Like to see what others value? Our Top Ten Posts and Pages are:
- Killing doorknobs
- Consignment, resale & thrift info
- How to open a (wildly successful) consignment shop
- How to open a consignment store: Second Hand is First Rate when you aim for Resale Success!
- How to open a consignment shop. And how NOT to.
- 5 Things your consignor won't tell you
- Paint your windows.
- The 10 Best Ways to Ruin a Resale Business
- BIG ideas for small-rooms shop layouts
- Make some shelves into MORE shelves
- Too Good to be Threw 's got a tip 4 #consignment, resale, thrift shopkeepers http://t.co/ydKjbG2KZD... 13 hours ago
- How to remove stains from a microfiber couch. Good to know for consignment & resale shopkeepers, so pinterest.com/pin/8655424258…... 13 hours ago
- How to make an adjustable knot (for bracelets, necklaces, etc) pinterest.com/pin/8655424258…... 13 hours ago
HTC Finds YOUR Future Clients
Is your shop listed on HowToConsign.com?