The Too Good to be Threw Family of Sites for Professional Resalers is glad to see you! This blog is just one part of our info for your consignment, resale, or thrift shop. We help you make your shop easier to run, more fun & more profitable. Our New Here? page will get you started. See all the sites in our Family! Got a question? Ask it on our Ask Auntie Kate page.
What Kate said about:
When Kate said it:
Read more about:accepting advertising blogging christmas competition consignment consignors customers daily operations display email employees holidays merchandising NARTS Conference perceived value profit promotions resale shopkeeping sea of sameness selling shop local small business social networking starting a consignment shop success Thrift Twitter web word of mouth
Like to see what others value? Our Top Ten Posts and Pages are:
- What's the most effective way to advertise your resale shop?
- How to open a (wildly successful) consignment shop
- How to open a consignment store: Second Hand is First Rate when you aim for Resale Success!
- Ask Auntie Kate
- Consignment, resale & thrift info
- Okay, NOW it's sandal weather.
- How to open a consignment shop. And how NOT to.
- The 10 Best Ways to Ruin a Resale Business
- Killing doorknobs
- Cluster for impact
- Too Good to be Threw 's got a tip 4 #consignment, resale, thrift shopkeepers http://t.co/f3L4DzbLK2... 2 hours ago
- Your input needed! Carrie has a problem with mailing checks to her consignors, and wants to know what... fb.me/1jRKpXH12... 2 hours ago
- Don't miss this consignment & resale shopkeeper post: What’s the most effective way to advertise your resale... fb.me/6wJgLf8e7... 1 day ago
HTC Finds YOUR Future Clients
Is your shop listed on HowToConsign.com?