What Kate said about:
When Kate said it:
Read more about:accepting advertising blogging christmas competition consignment consignors customers daily operations display email employees holidays merchandising NARTS Conference perceived value profit promotions resale shopkeeping sea of sameness selling shop local small business social networking starting a consignment shop success Thrift Twitter web word of mouth
Like to see what others value? Our Top Ten Posts and Pages are:
- Cluster for impact
- How to open a (wildly successful) consignment shop
- Consignment, resale & thrift info
- How to open a consignment shop. And how NOT to.
- How to open a consignment store: Second Hand is First Rate when you aim for Resale Success!
- The 10 Best Ways to Ruin a Resale Business
- What is Perceived Value and where can I get me some?
- A display made to order for consignment, resale and thrifts
- Paint your windows.
- Make some shelves into MORE shelves
- Imagine! You can put all the Auntie Kate blog posts ( AuntieKate.wordpress.com) and the entire Too Good to... fb.me/20PKxrwIe... 1 day ago
- If you are a resale shopping lover in the Atlanta area, there's a coupon book available for purchase that gives... fb.me/2jLbrdUCt... 1 day ago
- Don't miss this consignment & resale shopkeeper post: Cluster for impact ift.tt/1jdjIPg fb.me/2XuuSeS2F... 1 day ago
HTC Finds YOUR Future Clients
Is your shop listed on HowToConsign.com?