A little gallery of inspiring logos that might be just the thing for your resale store, and why I like them. Matching one’s logo-look to the image of the shop is the first step in branding, and these examples do it well. All images are clickable so you can visit the businesses that created them.
What Kate said about:
When Kate said it:
Read more about:accepting advertising blogging christmas competition consignment consignors customers daily operations display email holidays home decor merchandising NARTS Conference perceived value profit promotions resale shopkeeping sea of sameness selling shop local small business social networking starting a consignment shop success Thrift Twitter web word of mouth
Like to see what others value? Our Top Ten Posts and Pages are:
- How to open a (wildly successful) consignment shop
- The 10 Best Ways to Ruin a Resale Business
- Consignment, resale & thrift info
- How to open a consignment shop. And how NOT to.
- How to open a consignment store: Second Hand is First Rate when you aim for Resale Success!
- Are you in the business?
- Spelling it out for consignment and resale shops
- Ask Auntie Kate
- You don't want it. Where does it go?
- Aw, that's so cute! Displaying home goods....
- Here's what HowToConsign told its fans yesterday... maybe it'll bring some new and enthusiastic suppliers to your... fb.me/1t8nrHmoV... 1 hour ago
- And another Pin has broken the 1000+ repin barrier! It's on the "Things I'd love to find in my favorite resale... fb.me/38nph5UEp... 14 hours ago
- Feeling creative? I didn't want you to miss this Pin, 'cause I think it is a great inspiration for a shop letter/... fb.me/1XhXCbsFR... 1 day ago
HTC Finds YOUR Future Clients
Is your shop listed on HowToConsign.com?